Friday, November 14, 2008

20 week ultrasound update

We had another ultrasound this morning and we were able to get some great pictures of the babies.  Well, I should qualify that statement -- babies B and C were very cooperative and showed off for us.  Baby A was shy and only gave us a really good picture of his backside although we did coax him to turn over for a quick look at his face.  They're getting big -- Baby A measured 13 oz., baby B a whopping 15 oz., and baby C (the girl) is a little smaller than her brothers at 11 oz.  All look perfectly healthy with strong heartbeats -- that of course was the best news of all!  We'll get to see them again in another 4 weeks so check back for more pictures then.  
            
                                Baby A                Baby A's back


                      
Baby B

         
Baby C

Oh, and here is link to the video from the last ultrasound (at 16 weeks).  Thanks papa for transferring it from VHS and uploading it for us!      



8 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are absolutely amazing!!! I can already tell they are gorgeous :) How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe. Congrats a million times over. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie - it is completely amazing to see all three of those little babies in your belly! What an amazing blessing! I hope you are feeling well and are getting rest when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are completely breath-taking!

    Is it strange that I think Baby C looks a lot like Owen?

    These pictures are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I have total goosebumps! They all look AMAZING! You should be SO proud of your ability to carry all 3 of these babies. Congratulations Momma!!!

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pictures Carrie. I am glad they are all doing so well. You are amazing. I hope we can get your parents a house before they get here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrie, what a blessing. That ultrasound is amazing! And it was nearly a month ago!! I'm sure you feel like you are running out of room. :-)

    Side note: I saw Dr. C today and he was really extrememly pleasant. Nice visit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on your triplets - good luck! I have 14 month BGG triplets and a 5 year old foster son. It's so much fun and you're in for an amazing adventure! It is worth every second, I promise!

    -Karen
    http://chezperky.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete