GREAT video! Way to go Mayleah and Grant!
Super cute video editing! I love how Grant thinks it's the funniest thing ever. I cannot believe they both took steps, that's awesome! Please let me know when life becomes normal for you, I'm dying to have the trips teach Beckett a thing or two. :-)
Adorable video, Carrie! Way to go Grant and Mayleah! I love Grant's laugh. :)
Um, WOW! Your kiddos are amazing!! :) And adorable ;)
That is awesome! Great video and how wonderful you got the steps on tape. I sooo need to be better about that stuff.But as you know, life will change completely now :) Way to go, Grant and Mayleah!
WOW Carrie, that's awesome! I can't believe how big they are! And your video editing was so super cute!! Way to go, May and Grant!
Carrie, watch out now they trip is ready to take the world by storm!Christy
GREAT video! Way to go Mayleah and Grant!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute video editing! I love how Grant thinks it's the funniest thing ever. I cannot believe they both took steps, that's awesome! Please let me know when life becomes normal for you, I'm dying to have the trips teach Beckett a thing or two. :-)
ReplyDeleteAdorable video, Carrie! Way to go Grant and Mayleah! I love Grant's laugh. :)
ReplyDeleteUm, WOW! Your kiddos are amazing!! :) And adorable ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Great video and how wonderful you got the steps on tape. I sooo need to be better about that stuff.
ReplyDeleteBut as you know, life will change completely now :) Way to go, Grant and Mayleah!
WOW Carrie, that's awesome! I can't believe how big they are! And your video editing was so super cute!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, May and Grant!
Carrie, watch out now they trip is ready to take the world by storm!
ReplyDeleteChristy