Saturday, May 8, 2010

wow

I've been a very bad blogger lately -- things have just been incredibly crazy.  I've been doing well keeping up with posting pictures to facebook, but I know a number of my family members aren't on FB and don't check very often, so for those of you who don't, I'll post a link to some pictures here.

I'm very much looking forward to spending my mother's day at home tomorrow with all my babies.  This year has been a whirlwind to say the least but I'm not complaining.  I'm happy to be a mom to 4 kids under the age of 4, have a wonderful, supportive husband, and a flexible job (though currently pretty stressful).  Life is good!

I promise to have some more info about the babies' birthday and their current stats soon.  Just too much to do these days!

For now -- Mayleah and Grant are walking running around, acting like toddlers, and seeming to grow every day.  Mason has taken a few steps but is still relying on crawling for the most part...he's getting there though.  I'm betting he'll be walking in a month or so.  They're very happy babies for the most part -- love to give lots of hugs and kisses and I eat up every one.

For now, here are links to picture on facebook (you should be able to access these even if you don't have a facebook account):

Most recent pictures from this morning

First taste of watermelon

Easter weekend

Playing outside



Hope that tides you over for the next couple of months.  ;o)  Seriously, I'm going to try to do at least 2 posts a month....just gotta work on finding the time.

love you all!
Very busy, but happy, MoM

No comments:

Post a Comment