Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bigger than Triplet news???


For those of you who don't know my friend Jennifer, you may not understand how big this news is. Jennifer has sworn that she will NEVER get a dog for as long as I've known her. Well, Jennifer and her family recently adopted a puppy -- a miniature dachshund -- whom they named Slinky. He's only 7 weeks old, and of course he's absolutely adorable. Thanks for coming and seeing us today, Jennifer, Trevor and Slinky.

4 comments:

  1. OMG that is so darn cute! The puppy is adorable and Owen's laugh is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet puppy! Did you take that pic, Carrie?? That is such a great picture (and a cute video).

    Now don't you think you could add a puppy to your family? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, LOVED that, too funny! Owen's laughter at Slinky made me smile...not an easy task always...

    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just heard the news tonite about "Slinky" how cute. Jennifers is as excited as having a newborn (well almost) In case you don't know who I am...I am Jennifers "Toe Specialist" and I heard you are having 3 beautiful babies! And can not wait to hear the sex of them hopefully you will have 2 girls and one boy and You can give one of the girls to Jen:) HA! Carol

    ReplyDelete