We had another ultrasound this morning and the babies were all cooperating and willing to tell us who is a girl and who is a boy. We are excited to announce that we will add 2 boys and 1 girl to our family. We are so happy that they're developing well and measuring right on target. The 2 boys are weighing in at 6oz each and the girl is a little behind at 5oz, but that's probably just because she's using lots of energy kicking and moving. :o) She was jumping around so much on Monday night that Aaron was able to feel her kicks for the first time. I continue to feel a little worn out, but that's to be expected and thankfully I'm doing very well given that I'm carrying 3 babies. I had an OB appointment on Wednesday and I'm measuring at 16 weeks with triplets as if I were 28 weeks pregnant carrying one baby. I believe it --- I certainly feel like I'm 7 months pregnant! Here some pics from today.
Baby A -- Boy
Baby B - Boy
Baby C - Girl




Carrie--that is wonderful news that they all are growing so well! I was wrong though--my vote was 2 girls and a boy but the visa versa is perfect :) I can't wait to see more pics of them growing in your belly!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! Now the name game starts :)
Wow. Reality check for me on what is going on in there! :-) They look beautiful. They were SO cooperative with those crotch shots, that's amazing.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!! I am so very excited:)!!!
ReplyDelete2 handsome gents and 1 little lady!
Hugs,
Cathy
Just a thought, since the pics of the U/S list them as fetus A, B, and C, why not have there names begine with that letter, Fetus "A" with a boys name, Fetus "B" with a boys name and Fetus "C" with a girls name, just a thought.
ReplyDeleteUncle Ray
That is so exciting!!! :) Congratulations on your beautiful, healthy babies!
ReplyDeleteNames?!?
Fab news - thanks for sharing ! At least there is one girl for you to battle against all that future testosterone in the Vosmeier household ;-)
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted - again Congrats !!!!