Yesterday, we attended a party with 5 other triplet families, all born between October, 2008 and April, 2009. In total we had 18 babies, 4 older siblings, and 12 parents. Quite the gathering. While it got loud with babies fussing and squealing with laughter, it was wonderful to see so many healthy, happy babies in one place. Our hosts were GREAT! Thanks again, Alysia! I hope we repeat this 'Tripletfest' at least once a year and I'm sure Alysia is glad her turn to host was this year seeing that next year, they'll likely all be walking! Anyone have a baby gate big enough to corral 18 toddlers?
5 of the 6 triplet sets (ours on the bottom right of the pic, in case you couldn't pick them out)
Grant, Mason, and Mayleah enjoying their first party
All 6 triplet sets -- the boys at the bottom in their baseball outfits are mobile, so this was a quick pic before they were on the move again.
Abby (see her blog for more pics and videos from the party) entertained a few of the babies with toy -- this is what we call 'Triplet Tennis' :o)




All I have to say is WOW WOW WOW!
ReplyDeleteWhoa. That's some serious babyness! I bet that was SO much fun!
ReplyDeleteWOW..so many babies!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that you were all able to get together!!
They are all so adorable!!
HOLY Triplets! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of babies going on! All just adorable. I can't wait to see the pics in a few years when the kids are all walking around :) What a fun time for you all to get together.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful group to celebrate (and commiserate :) ) with! How fun!
ReplyDeleteMy girls have the same outfit Mayleah has on. I love that outfit, and still try to squish Delia into the 9 month size we have. :)