On to the 5 months -- the babies are 5 months old today! They're getting so fat and happy, it's simply wonderful. They love to interact with us and often will smile (especially Mayleah and Mason) when you simply give them eye contact. They're also all getting a little ticklish --- so much fun! The boys are both rolling both ways, but Grant is the only one who has pretty much perfected the roll and will get himself a couple of feet off the playmat or blanket you set him down on. Mason still loves the puppy bouncy and laying on the playmat playing with the toys that hang from above him. Mayleah and Grant both are very happy on their tummies and often look like they're body surfing during tummy time. They're so much fun these days! The drooling has begun (as you'll see in the pics posted below) so the dreaded teething phase is more than likely coming soon.
It's late, so I don't have time to put captions under all these pics, but wanted to get them up anyway. You'll notice that there aren't very many pictures of Mason by himself -- he wasn't very happy during most of the photoshoot time today, so I wasn't able to get any of him on his belly. Hope to do that soon.
Will post soon as well, about our visit with my nephew Shane who has been here for a week now. We'll have to say goodbye to him on Wednesday and we'll miss him terribly. We love you, Shane!








Carrie, just adorable! I look at them in their bumbos and just chuckle because they are getting so big and so strong! You are doing a great job!
ReplyDeleteWonderful to see you and finally get to meet those beautiful babies this past weekend :)
AHHHHHH!!!!! Could your babies BE any cuter?!?!!!
ReplyDeletePrecious!!! :)
Oh my word I LOVE all these pics!!!! I know they must be a handful, but from the outside it sure looks fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey've all certainly got personality! Was there ever any doubt?!?! I love how big they're getting and can't wait to snuggle all 3 of them... next year seems too far away. LOVE YOU! K
ReplyDelete