Thursday, October 29, 2009
To Aunt 'Wizzy'
A few months ago, my mom's good friend, Liz, came for a visit. She doted on Owen and the babies and we had a blast spending time with her. She was also a huge help in getting good pictures of the babies during their 6 month photo shoot. This post is dedicated to Aunt Jill, aka Aunt Wizzy, aka Liz. We hope to see you again, soon, Liz!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh my gosh, to be called Aunt Wizzy, too awesome! I want a new name that's as cool as that one!
ReplyDeleteThanks Carrie, I feel honored & privledged to make your blog! I had so much fun with your babies & Owenboy. It was all an Aunt Wizzy could do but not pack them in my suitcase & take them back to NYC with me. I missed them so much when I left. Did Joanie tell you I had a dream of the babies when we went back to the shack? I thought I could hear them crying. I think I was a bit overwhelmed in this picture with all 3 of them on my lap but I do appreciate the cropping off the bottom of this picture! wink I can't wait to come back & get my quadruple cuddles again!!!!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteTo your friend Suz...what about Aunt Woozy?
ReplyDelete(for Suzie) or if you don't like that how about Aunt Suzie Q?