Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy belated Father's day!

As with most things these days, I'm late with this post....

We had a great day celebrating Father's Day on Friday and I hope Aaron and my dad enjoyed themselves. Since Aaron never gets out to see movies anymore now that we have 4 kids and it's his favorite thing to do, we decided that as a father's day treat he could go see as many movies as he wanted in one day. He made it to 3 in total -- the first one, Up, Owen, Papa and I went to as well. It was Owen's first movie on the big screen and he did really well. I was sure we were going to have to leave before the movie started because Owen kept saying that he didn't like it and he wanted to go home. But with a little coaxing, popcorn, and inevitably, the paci, he managed to make it through the entire movie! Go Owen! After the movie, Owen and I left Aaron and Papa to see another movie and then they went to see their 3rd movie after coming home for their steak dinner.

I don't tell Aaron enough what a great dad he is. Before we had Owen, Aaron hadn't held a baby since he was a kid and with his skiddishness around babies in general, I was really worried about how he'd manage having one of his own. Once Owen arrived, however, Aaron jumped into the dad role with both feet. Today, he's a very involved and active dad to Owen and the triplets --- they're lucky to have him and I'm lucky to have such a wonderful man as the father of my babies. Thank you Aaron for everything you do for all of us. I definitely couldn't do this without you.

Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Daddy with all the kids on Father's Day
Papa and Owen opening Papa's present on Father's Day
Owen
Mason, Mayleah and Grant
4 months old
June 21, 2009

Owen, Mason, Mayleah and Grant

Grant -- looking serious as usual :o)
Mason, mid laughter--his little laugh is adorable!!!
Mayleah -- happy as usual

1 comment:

  1. Completely adorable!!

    Glad your Father's Day was so great, Aaron. You and Carrie are amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete