Until then, here's some dancing---
On to the trippin' -- Today Owen's face had a close encounter with the sidewalk today at daycare. Apparently he was running back to the door from the playground, tripped and fell so quickly that he didn't have time to put his hands down. Now we call him Scarface. ;o) Here are some pics of the aftermath.
This is probably what the sidewalk saw just before the collision.
Owen says, "I'll get you good next time, Sidewalk!"
Isn't he still so darn cute, even with being all banged up!




His poor face but you know, kids are so resilient he probably is over it, isn't he? He's like sidewalk...no problem...I'll get you next time :) But you know, he can pull that tough guy look off perfectly!
ReplyDeleteLove the dancing videos. I always love getting those fun, daily things on video so I don't forget how cute those things are.
That is the cutest banged-up face I have ever seen!! Poor guy :( Hope it isn't hurting him!
ReplyDelete