We had an ultrasound today at maternal-fetal medicine and got some pretty good pictures of the babies. Unfortunately they didn't capture the entire u/s on video like I thought they were doing, but thankfully we'll have a lot more ultrasounds in the future. We'll make sure we get the next one on video. The tech forgot to get a good picture of Baby C by him/herself that's not a 3D pic, but we did get a relatively good 3D pic of Baby C. It's too early to tell whether they're boys or girls, but we have another u/s scheduled for Oct. 17. We should find out their genders then. I'll stop typing now and post the pictures. :o)

Baby B

All 3 together

All 3 together

Baby A

Baby A 3D

Baby B (in center) 3D

Baby C

All 3 in 3D
Oh wow!! Those pictures are amazing!! I can't believe there are three babies in there...that is so, SO COOL!! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are amazing. I love the 3D ones....seems a little more real now, doesn't it :) Congrats on the growing babies!!!
ReplyDeleteoH MY GOSHHHHHHH!!!!! I cannot believe it! They look great! I can't believe how big they are already - I always think of 12 weeks that they are still so tiny!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pictures! It is amazing to see three babies at once.
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful and so miraculous. Thanks for posting those! :-)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! So amazing to see! Wowza! Can't wait to watch them grow!
ReplyDelete