Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our first triplet blog post

So, we've done it -- let all our family, friends, and coworkers know our big news.  I'm 10 weeks pregnant with triplets.  Yes, we're shocked.  No, we don't believe it.  No, we're NOT ready for this.  Yes, we're excited.  Yes, we're scared out of our minds.  We'll try to keep this updated as much as possible during our pregnancy to keep everyone informed of our progress, and of course, to showcase how our little Mr. O (now almost 21 months) is growing up so quickly.  

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, on starting your own blog, Carrie and family. :) Oh, yeah, and on that triplet thingy, too. ;)

    Great template!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you've joined the blogosphere, Carrie! I can't wait to watch Owen and the trips grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cousin who just had healthy triplets in July. They are so sweet. Congratulations- what an adventure!
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess I'll be learning how to blog after all. We are so thrilled about the triplets.. Owen will make a great big brother.. he is a very special little guy.. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete