Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Grands and Great Grands

We enjoyed a wonderful visit with Aaron's side of the family last week.  Grandma and Grandpa were here for the week -- Owen loved spending time with them and Aaron and I greatly appreciated the extra hands around the house.  (Thanks Mom and Dad for everything!)  This was the first time Grandma and Grandpa (and Aunt Rebecca, Uncle Keven, Great Grandma Gutterman, Great Grandma Vosmeier, Great Aunt Leah, and Cousin Jerry, too) met the triplets in person and we made sure to get pictures of all of them.  We hope they enjoyed their visit as much as we enjoyed seeing them.   

Great Grandma Gutterman and Mayleah

Great Grandma Vosmeier and the triplets

Owen and Grandpa flying a kite
Grandma, Great Aunt Leah, and Jerry

Grandpa, Rebecca (and Mason) and Keven

Grandpa feeding Mason

Grandma and Grandpa with their grandkids
(L to R: Mason, Mayleah, Owen and Grant)


And just because -- here are some more recent pictures of the babies.  They're all doing wonderfully.  We're still trying to get Mason to pack on some weight and we had to switch his reflux meds from zantac to prilosec.  The med switch really seems to be helping him...we're just waiting for his weight gain to improve as much as his mood has. 
Mason
Grant
Triplets playing

After Grandma and Grandpa left on Friday morning, I had my first day alone with all 4 of my kids.  It was an adventure, but thankfully they were all very kind to me.  I actually had all 4 of them happy for about a half hour so I decided to snap a picture of it since I didn't know how long it would last or if it would ever happen again in the forseeable future.  :o)  Can you find all 4 kids in the pic below? 


1 comment:

  1. Whoa, does Mason look like Owen or what? So glad all is going so well, they are growing so much!

    ReplyDelete