Quick post from my phone. I have lots more to write about from the last 2 weeks but these babies and owen have kept us so busy I haven't gotten a chance to blog. In the meantime, here's mayleah's first smile caught on camera. She's been smiling for a while but I didn't catch her in the act until last Friday. Mason is also giving smiles occasionally but I haven't caught a good one yet. Grant is pretty serious these days but I don't think it will be long before he's grinning as well.

And just for good measure here are a few cute pics of the other kids that I took with my phone recently.

Grant

Mason

Owen sharing his toys with Mason
-- post from my iPhone
That first pic made me smile.....they are just so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteLove her smiles in this photo (and in person!). She is just beautiful! Can't wait to see smiles from the boys soon!
ReplyDeleteLove these pics!! Just adorable!
ReplyDelete