How did I go from having a 2 year old to having a 12 year old? Am I the only one who things he looks like a teenager (or at least a pre-teen) in these pictures?
Make no mistake about it -- he was 2 today. Perfecting the terrible 2s, of course. He was in timeout no less than 12 times, though.... :o)
Here are a couple of cute pictures I got today of Grant. Remember when I could never get good ones of him? He must have heard me talking about how poorly he photographed because he has certainly changed his tune about the camera -- he hams it up, now!
And, finally, here are a couple of short video clips from the new camera. The first is with the 50mm lens and the 2nd is with the 18-55mm lens. The first clip shows how sharp the lens can allow the image to be IF I can keep it in focus (ok, well, nevermind -- uploading to blogger or youtube destroys the quality, but whatever, you get the idea. :o) ), but the autofocus on the video capture doesn't work very well. Please ignore the fact that Owen is eating lunch (Kraft mac and cheese...I know, not the healthiest) in his jammies in the second clip. It's a Sunday morning (yes, he ate lunch before noon, so it's not that bad that he was still in his jammies, right?) and we have triplets. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.





No comments:
Post a Comment