Friday, August 7, 2009

Mega-Playdate

We had a few friends over to play today. And by a few, I mean a total of 8 moms and 19 babies (that includes me and my kiddos). The weather was beautiful, but not really warm enough to set up the pool. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. It's wonderful to see all these amazing women -- they've helped me and my family in more ways than I can count since I met (most of) them about 2 1/2 years ago after Owen was born.

I was able to get a few pictures, although I definitely wasn't able to get a picture of each child. :o( But here are some of the good ones from today.










Not a very good picture, but you get the idea. :o)

We had a blast -- hope you all come back again, soon!


3 comments:

  1. Wow. Not only did we have a wonderful time, but I have serious lens envy. I'm putting that 1.8 on my Christmas list!

    Thank you so much for not being overwhelmed by how many showed up. It was wonderful to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Carrie!!! I cannot believe how many people showed up today - I'm sad (and yet, you're probably thankful!) my brood and I couldn't be there. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete