Thanks, hubby! You're the best!!!!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Christmas in August
I love my husband for many reasons (he's an awesome father, for one) but one of his most endearing qualities is that he's a great gift giver. Last year, while I was hospitalized with OHSS, he surprised me with my christmas present -- a Nikon D40 SLR camera. I loved it -- it's a great camera that allowed me to take some wonderful pictures of Owen and the babies. Fast forward to last weekend and he surprised me again, this time with a 50mm 18 lens. It was a very thoughtful and sweet gift and I had a great time trying to learn to use it. The problem was, that on the D40, this particular lens didn't autofocus. Today, he surprised me once again. As an early Christmas present (ok, can you tell that I'm totally spoiled by him?!?!) for this year, he's upgrading my camera. Today, we went and got it -- the Nikon D90. Coupled with my new lens, here are some pretty cute pictures of the kids from today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












You are rockin' that lens already, Carrie! It has been 6 months since we got our new lens and I still have a tough time using it :)
ReplyDeleteWhat great pics of the kids!!! Wonderful job!
S-weet! Both the hubby and the camera. Look at those babies almost sitting up, how can it be??
ReplyDeleteLoooooove those pics! You are so good! :)
ReplyDeleteI persuaded Tony to get me the D40 since he is off in Sturgis for a 10-day motorcycle trip. That was so thoughtful of Aaron to surprise you! I just have to guilt my husband into things. ;) I got the 55-200mm AF VR lens with the package deal at Robert's, but my mom gave me the money for that one and it is supposed to be my Christmas present. I don't want to wait until December to use it!!!