We had yet another measurement scan on Friday. We'll likely only have one more after this since we have them every 4 weeks and I'm 28 weeks now. The babies are all growing perfectly. Baby A, the biggest of the bunch is already measuring over 3lbs at 3lbs 1oz. He's still in his same position at the bottom of my belly, sitting right on top of my cervix, and his head is down so he's definitely going to be born first. Baby B measured the smallest yesterday but still was 2lbs 10oz --- a full pound of weight gain in the last 4 weeks. He and his sister, Baby C, already fighting and pushing each other to get more space. They've both moved around and yesterday were laying side by side in pretty much the same position. It took the tech about 10 minutes to figure out who was who -- it's getting pretty cramped in there and it's hard to tell which body part belongs to which baby. Baby C actually measured a little bigger than one of her brothers for the first time -- she measured 2lbs 14oz! So, she gained 1lb 5oz since the last ultrasound. Here are some pictures....the best of which I think is the last one of Baby C (center) and Baby B (left) together. How cute is that?!?!

Baby A saying 'Hi!'
Baby B all curled up
Baby C -- trying to nudge her brother (upper left corner) out of her picture

Baby B and Baby C together
I'm still feeling well for the most part but starting to spend more and more time laying down because standing and even sometimes sitting is enough to wear me out. I keep reminding myself that while I hopefully have 8 more long weeks (ok, more like 7 weeks and 2 days since I'll be 29 weeks on Monday and my OB said he will deliver me in my 36th week, but I'm not counting the days or anything) of laying around and growing babies, I still feel very lucky to be out of the hospital and able to spend time with Owen and my family. Another triplet mom from our group gave birth to her babies this week -- she made it to 31 weeks and did great! Her babies look absolutely beautiful and were all over 3lbs at birth. Please keep her and her babies in your thoughts.
If I get a chance this weekend, I'll post another belly pic.
8 weeks just blows my mind! You've done such a great job of growing those babies. I can't help but think Baby C looks feminine! They're all so sweet. Loving the updates...keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! And, congrats on bypassing the 28 week mark...such a milestone! You are doing amazing! Let us know if you need anything!
ReplyDelete