Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Visit with the Denaults

Last Saturday we were invited to spend some time with the Denaults.  Christy, Jeff and 2 year old Amelia welcomed their triplet boys (Samuel, Isaac, and Alexander) into their family about 3 months ago.  The entire family is doing great -- Christy and Jeff have their routine down to a science and they were definitely an inspiration to me, Aaron and my mom.  The boys are beautiful and growing well and Amelia is a wonderful big sister.   Owen learned a lot from Amelia -- he even asked to hold a baby and Amelia was happy to show him how.  Here's a little video of the big sister and soon to be big brother showing us all how it's done.  :o)  Owen was very sweet and says (in case you can't make it out from the video) multiple times 'It's alright, baby, it's alright.'





Thank you so much, Christi, Jeff and Amelia for inviting us into your home and giving us a glimpse into the future of our lives.  You made it look easy --- I hope we can follow in your footsteps!



1 comment:

  1. That post is too cute! Owen is going to be a great big brother. How nice to visit with a family who is in your exact situation (just a few months down the road). I bet it was nice to get hints as well :) Amelia seems like a natural big sister and I am sure her and Owen had chats about the importance of being a big bro/sis.

    I hadn't seen the baby widget yet. I love it! Makes mine, with only one baby, seem so blah :)

    ReplyDelete