Thursday, January 29, 2009

Triplet update and Snow Day!

We had another measurement scan this morning and the babies are all growing and doing well. 
Baby A, who weighed 3lb 1oz three weeks ago, now weighs a whopping 4lbs 5oz.  Baby B, who measured the smallest three weeks ago at 2lbs 10oz, now weighs just an ounce smaller than his brother -- 4lbs 4oz.  And Baby C, our little girl, weighed 2lbs 14oz 3 weeks ago and was up to just 3lbs 10oz today.  But, she was not in a good position to get measurements, so they actually think she weighs more than that.  That's a total of over 12lbs of baby.  :o)  We also got to see Baby C practice breathing --- that was pretty cool!  

An update to Monday's OB appointment -- my fetal fibronectin test came back negative again and my other labs all came back looking good as well.  My hemoglobin actually went up!  I'm still doing well, just tired and I don't move very quickly (or very much for that matter) these days.  

On a completely different note -- Owen, Nana and Papa and I all had a snow day yesterday.   Poor daddy still had to go into work.  :o(  Here are some pictures of Owen, Nana, and Papa enjoying the snow.  I, of course, did not go out in the snow....I took these while sitting and watching everyone from the garage for a few minutes.  


Nana getting Owen read for playing in the 'no with Papa


What's that?  Is Nana really outside in the snow with a shovel????? 


Papa -- he loves the snow!


A true southern boy at heart --- Owen enjoyed mowing the snow more than anything.  


Did all this white stuff really come from up there???


Owen says, "Cheeeese bourger"  

Filling a dump truck with snow.


Then he decided to trek across the snow rather than staying where Nana had shoveled.


Still happy even after falling down on his bottom. 


After sliding down a mini snow hill. 

7 comments:

  1. First of all 12 pounds of baby---holy moly! You are amazing!!!! Secondly cute pics in the snow. How is your parents house renovations coming?? I would love to see pictures of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa those are some weights! Truly awesome, keep this up and they'll come home with you!!! I bet Nana and Papa had fun with the snow but I also bet they don't feel the need for it to stick around too long. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Owen "mowing". Too cute. Your outside pics are great!

    How wonderful to hear that the babies are growing so big and strong! Amazing that you have 12# of baby in you...you are doing so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the great work on those babies! I had 12# of baby at my last u/s 2 weeks ago too. I go next week for another, so we are interested to see how much they weigh now. I feel like they weigh 25#!! Are you done working now? You have to be getting close if you aren't. Keep me updated!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular! What wonderful news about te babies, and your test results! I can't wait to meet them.

    It looks like Owen had a great time in the snow. Your pictures are beautiful. So clear it is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You are doing such an amazing job growing your sweeties. Congrats on everything being wonderful!

    I looooove your pictures. Great idea to take the trucks out in the snow--I didn't think of that and Beau would have loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWEE WOW WOW! Those weights are incredible! I can't even imagine what they will weigh at birth if they are all that size now! You are doing a fabulous job keeping them nourished. Keep up the good work!

    The photos of Owen are precious. Gabby would have LOVED to have had a snow mower! :) Did you get a new camera? Those photos are super!

    ReplyDelete