Monday, January 19, 2009

Only for the ones I love....

will I post this picture.  Here it is, the 30 week triplet belly picture and the 24 week picture for comparison.  I really can't believe that I'm going to get much bigger than this, but I guess it's gonna happen, huh? 
       
                                       24 weeks                                                                30 weeks

And Owen thought you might want to see his belly, too.  In case you haven't heard, he's got 3 (and sometimes 4) babies in his tummy as well.  ;o)



Owen's belly

I'll try to post more frequent belly pics now since I have (at most) 6 weeks left, or 42 days, but who's counting???

11 comments:

  1. Oh Carrie, I feel like a complete pansy for ever complaining during my measly singlet pregnancies! You are a rockstar, girl...and WOW do you look great considering all you've been through!! I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful! I can't believe this amazing journey you are on, and I am so in awe of how gracious and positive you are. How remarkable. Please continue to update while you can, and call if you need any support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pardon the cheesy Journey reference but all I hear in my head right now is "You're the inspiration!" You have handled this with so much grace, honestly. 30 weeks, at home, not on bedrest, looking amazing (and Owen too!). Can't wait to meet these three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie, you look wonderful!!! I am so proud of you. Between your upbeat attitude and keeping those cuties inside at 30 weeks - you should be writing a textbook or something. ;)

    Layla, usually, too has a baby in her belly. It's too cute, and I love to pretend it's kicking my hand. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Thank you for sharing. You are SO SO amazing!

    And Owen, your belly is very very cute as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Carrie you really look great---I am not kidding! You are amazing!! And Owen is pretty darn cute too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! you are a rockstar!!! I will not complain about my sore butt anymore...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! Your tummy and Owen's are lovely:)

    Keep up the good work of growing those babies, I am so glad that Owen is feeling better too.

    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carrie you look freakin' fantastic!!!! You are amazing! Thanks for the belly shots of you and Owen...just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great and are doing great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a GORGEOUS triplet Mama! Wowza!

    ReplyDelete