Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fingers and Toes and Bath Time

Because they're just so cute -- here are some pics of the triplets' fingers and toes:




Grant's toes with Daddy's ring

Mason's fingers and his favorite paci

Mayleah with Nana's ring


And we can't forget Owen -- he very smartly decided to protect his fingers the other day while playing with his tow truck.  It is heavy and was hurting his hand to pick it up, so he put it down, pulled his sleeves over his hands and picked it back up again.  :o)  


Owen and his tow truck


Bath time!!!  All 3 babies got a bath on Sunday.  None of them really cared for it, but I thought they were too cute even when they're mad and had to capture it in some pictures. 
Mason during his bath

Mason after -- it completely pooped him out!

Grant during his bath -- look at his cute bottom!

Grant -- all clean!

Mayleah during her bath.  She already looks like a diva, doesn't she?

Mayleah all clean and pretty








3 comments:

  1. Your "diva" comment under Mayleah's photo cracked me up! With her facial expression and her hand gesture, that's exactly what she looks like!

    Beautiful, beautiful babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little diva's face in her picture. She's already working it....too cute!

    And I agree...I LOVE the fingers and toes. It's amazing how quickly you can forget those adorable things.

    They are just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so great Carrie! I'm sure you are so anxious to get them home!

    ReplyDelete