Saturday, March 7, 2009

The greatest birthday gift a girl could ever ask for

We were given wonderful news today (the triplets are 2 weeks old today) -- if everyone continues to behave and gain weight, all 3 of our babies will come home on Sunday!  We will keep you all updated and post pictures of the big day when it happens.  Keep your fingers and toes crossed for us and the babies.  We can't wait to have them home, introduce them to Owen, and be able to snuggle with them all day (and night -- I'm sure they'll give us plenty of opportunities for that, too! :o) ).   I can't think of a better 33rd birthday present than getting to bring my 3 babies home. 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and wonderful news that they will be coming home! I hope they continue to do well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news!!! I hope they are able to come home on Sunday...you are right, what a wonderful birthday present that would be! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I am so thrilled for you and your family! How awesome they get to come home so soon.

    Happy, happy birthday to an amazing mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I'll be hoping and praying for them to come home and waiting for the update! Happy birthday, Carrie! Three for 33! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday! I can't wait for the triplets to come home and "real life" to begin! Best of luck with the transition!

    ReplyDelete