Saturday, February 21, 2009

Everyone is doing well

I just realized that we haven't said anything here yet about how well everyone is doing. Dr M. said that Carrie is amazing and doing very well indeed. He was on cloud nine himself and all smiles at how well the whole process went.
All three babies are in great shape and breathing well on room air. We couldn't have asked for a better day!
Can't wait to get everyone home!
Congratulations again to Carrie and Aaron on your beautiful family, we are so proud of you both!

6 comments:

  1. So glad to hear! Knowing Dr. M, I'm sure he's still beaming. What a wonderful day for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Carrie is doing well. The babies are beautiful and it looks like everyone is on room air! Awesome. Love the names!
    Welcome to triplethood :)
    Abby, Sam, and the Perry triplets

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that all is well - what a wonderful miracle you have!!

    BTW _ Carrie - I told my dad yesterday that my friend was having triplets and he said "What's her name? I want to pray for her!" So I told him - then i said something else to him and he was like " Excuse me I am praying for Carrie." LOL!

    thoughts and lots of prayers are headed your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie - We are all so thrileed that you and the babies are doing well. The babies are beautiful, Sami and I just watched the videos. So many similarities to my girls! 4 10 and 4 15, Sami was on room air! We had 19 days in NICU due to feeding. I hope you smash that!!! Can't wait to see tham.
    Stephanie and kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that Carrie is doing so well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

    I am so incredibly happy for everyone! :) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete