Love his name too! Carrie, you look great in the brief glimpse of you.
Carrie you are so coherant! (sp) I don't think I made any sense for about 24 hours after my CS.Remind me to give you that 88 cents I owe you to put in a college fund for those babies!!
What a sweetheart! :) I just love these videos. I am so thrilled everyone is doing so beautifully!You are magnificent!!Oh, and I love the name Grant, too!
Love his name too! Carrie, you look great in the brief glimpse of you.
ReplyDeleteCarrie you are so coherant! (sp) I don't think I made any sense for about 24 hours after my CS.
ReplyDeleteRemind me to give you that 88 cents I owe you to put in a college fund for those babies!!
What a sweetheart! :) I just love these videos. I am so thrilled everyone is doing so beautifully!
ReplyDeleteYou are magnificent!!
Oh, and I love the name Grant, too!