Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!






Mason Elliott
born: 3:32 PM, February 20, 2009
weight: 4 lbs 15 oz
length:





Mayleah Kate
born: 3:33 PM, February 20, 2009
weight: 4 lbs 7 oz
length:




Grant Young
born: 3:34 PM, February 20, 2009
weight: 4 lbs 12 oz
length: 17 3/4"




16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to the three babies!!! They are all so big!!! Can't wait to hear more details. I hope everyone is well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you all! I hope you are recovering from the delivery...I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Rest and enjoy your babies. I can't wait to hear more details soon.

    Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Carrie, they're GORGEOUS! And HUGE! Wow, Mama, you really are amazing! Congratulations! Can't wait to snuggle them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful! Hope everyone is doing well. Can't wait to come see everyone..

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! I was clicking and clicking all evening hoping for this post. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Oh so amazing :) Congratulations!!! We are so thrilled for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!! Congratulations, Carrie, Aaron and Owen! They look wonderful. No oxygen, either? You are super woman, Carrie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are gorgeous. Congrats to you and your family! You have many blessings, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carrie,
    Congratulations gal !! I am so impressed. I can't wait to see those cuties in person! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to your 3 beautiful babies! You did such a wonderful job of keeping those babies in and now check out those weights...yeah!!!

    What blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carrie - congrats to you, Aaron & Owen on the 3 gorgeous new additions to your family ! I am so proud of you - and how wonderful that the babies are so big :-) We are thinking of you, and will be sending a little packet from Scotland your way soon.

    AMN, Zoƫ & Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to the Trio!!!! Welcome to the world little ones, I can't wait to meet you!

    I hope everyone is feeling good, rest up Carrie and take good care of yourself.

    Lots of love,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carrie - job well done! Those babies are gorgeous and thriving!!! Can't wait to see YOU and them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, they are so delectable, I could eat them up! Congrats to the Vosmeiers, triple the fun! I cannot wait to see you all! Much love and triple the hugs!

    ReplyDelete