Those babes are growing! I can't wait to hear their weights at your next u/s. I bet they are all five pounds!
What a beautiful picture!
Carrie, you look beautiful! Just beautiful! I love how you can see how the babies really did grow in just a few weeks :) Keep us posted!!
You look so good, I am sure you don't feel good, but you look awesome!!! Way to grow those babies:)
Gorgeous!! I love seeing your belly pics!
Those babes are growing! I can't wait to hear their weights at your next u/s. I bet they are all five pounds!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteCarrie, you look beautiful! Just beautiful! I love how you can see how the babies really did grow in just a few weeks :) Keep us posted!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so good, I am sure you don't feel good, but you look awesome!!! Way to grow those babies:)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! I love seeing your belly pics!
ReplyDelete